Sliding Scale for Doula Services
In order to make services accessible to all people, we ask those in need of doula services to choose which of the following tiers that they find themselves in, acknowledging an hourly rate within each one that they feel comfortable with.
- I frequently stress about meeting basic needs and don’t always achieve them.
- I have debt that sometimes prohibits me from meeting my basic needs.
- Working through survival credit card debt.
- I have no access to savings.
- I have no or very limited expendable income. I qualify for government assistance, including food stamps and healthcare.
- My family does not have access to assets; I send money to my family when able.
- I rent lower-end properties or have unstable housing.
Price: $25-$75 per hour.
- I may stress about meeting my needs sometimes but I regularly achieve them.
- I have some debt but it does not prohibit attainment of basic needs. May include student loans, and most people in my family have higher education.
- I might have some savings.
- I can take a vacation annually or every few years.
- I have some expendable income; able to have some new items and some thrift.
- My family has some assets, like owning a home. My housing is stable and mid- to higher-end.
Price: $75-$100 per hour.
Installment Plan for Memoir Services
For our memoir services, while the cost of service is a set flat rate, we require clients to create a customized installment plan with us. We want everyone to be able to have their memoir written and for finances to not hinder that process. The fee for legacy memoirs are spread out over the course of the work, up to 1 year.